MBA program is completely oriented towards effective placement. The teaching strategy is a synthesis of traditional method of lecturing and modern methods of teaching with an aim to give practical application of the concepts imparted in the classes.
A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at SIM. Lectures, case analysis, role plays, videos and group discussions are commonly used to develop conceptual, analytical and decision making skills and to prepare the students to face the challenges of the complex business and organizational environment according to the subject. An attempt is made to assess the students' performance through a continuous system of tests, quizzes, mid-term and semester-end examination to ensure highest academic standards as well as practical orientation.
Training and Placement
- One International Study Tour during the Programme
- We ensure that the students are exposed to corporate by making arrangements to visit several large manufacturing industries in every three months.
- Captains’ Talk by company managers are held frequently (Minimum 1 corporate talk as per month).
Corporate Project for students are compulsory. There are three studies to be completed by students during the programme
- oAn organizational study project
- oA project based on the student’s area of specialization
- Internship Outside the State
A Full Fledged Placement Cell
A Dedicated Training Team
Annual Job Fair
Add On Courses
SIM Offers several certificate programs to MBA Students to enrich their conceptual, technical and human skills.
- IELTS Training
- SAP- Global Certification
- Certificate programs in the area of Retail Business, Stock Trading, Counseling Skills and Sales Management.
- Personality Development Seminar
- Leadership Workshop
- Certificate Programme on Mutual Fund and Insurance
- Experienced Faculty
- World Class Infrastructure
- Affordable Fees
- Individual Mentoring
- Placement and Training
- Class Room Debates
- Soft Skill Development Programme
- Certificates Programme
- News Content Analysis
- Case Study Analysis
- Internship Programmes
- Field Visits
- Professional and Industry InteractionsParticipation in Conferences and Seminars
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant